Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My Side Effects: An Introduction

All right, let's get to the nitty gritty. Chemo side effects. They're rough. They're tough. And you just have to get through them.

I'm only half-way through chemo and each cycle has surprised me with something new. (Here's to six more treatments' worth of surprises!)

I'm going to start a series of posts dedicated to the wonderful harrowing world of chemo side effects such as, but not limited to: fatigue, mouth pain, bone pain, nausea, and menstrual changes! Yay!

This series will only cover the side effects that I have personally experienced and how I cope with them. Every patient is different and their experiences will differ from mine. Remember to always discuss your symptoms and concerns with your doctor. I sure do.

No comments:

Post a Comment